Faculty are recognized with the honor of a named professorship in recognition of excellence and achievements in scholarship, teaching and service. In the University’s quest to build and sustain academic excellence, we are proud of the faculty who have risen to these heights—and grateful to the many donors and supporters who have invested in faculty achievement by creating named professorships. Named professorships may carry the name of the donor or can be a named in tribute to another individual or organization.
The named professorships for each college and the University Libraries are available at the links below:
- Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics
- College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Earth, Ocean and Environment
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Engineering
- College of Health Sciences
- Joseph R. Biden, Jr. School of Public Policy and Administration
Please send any updates to UD-Provost@udel.edu.