Interdisciplinary Cluster Hires
In November 2017, President Dennis Assanis and Interim Provost Robin Morgan announced a Call for Proposals for Interdisciplinary Cluster hires.
Process and Timeline
- 12/18/2017: Due date for executive summaries back to the Provost’s Office (see Call for Proposals for format)
- 2/7/2018: Provost will solicit full proposals based on the executive summaries that have been deemed most appropriate at this time
- 4/2/2018: Full proposals due to Provost’s office
- 5/31/2018: Target date: announcement of approved cluster hires and approved searches to take place during 2018-19 year
Faculty who are submitting executive summaries have expressed an interest in connecting with others with similar interests as they prepare their submissions. To help you do that, we’ve created:
- A form for you to complete to share your cluster hire idea with other faculty
- A table that you can view of ideas that have been submitted.
Please note that these links are available to anyone logged in with a udel.edu email address; they will not work for others. This form and response sheet are made available through Google Apps @ UD. If you see the message “You need permission…” then you are not logged into Google Apps @ UD. You may need to log out of your personal Gmail account (or use another web browser) and then log in at gdocs.udel.edu before accessing the links on this page.
We encourage faculty to use these tools, and to check back often. The table automatically updates whenever a new form is submitted.