Letter from the Provost - March 13, 2014
March 13, 2014
Earlier today, you received an email from Dean of Students José-Luis Riera regarding St. Patrick's Day. I want to reiterate what Dean Riera said about prioritizing safety and good decision-making this weekend.
I'm so very proud of this University's students, and I know you're equally proud to be enrolled at an institution whose reputation is as impressive as ours is.
All of us are obliged to protect this reputation and the community we call home. This weekend is no exception.
MAKE NO MISTAKE: Irresponsible behavior that has occurred on this and other campuses will not be tolerated. I know we're better than that; we are the University of Delaware.
Please take care of yourselves and your fellow classmates over the next few days, and commit to upholding the values that make UD so special.
Have fun and be safe!
- Who We Are
- Associate Provost and Chief of Staff
- Deputy Provost for Academic Affairs
- Vice Provost for Diversity
- Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs
- Vice Provost for Graduate and Professional Education
- Deputy Provost for Research and Scholarship
- Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Vice President for Student Life
- Communications Director
- What We Do
- Named Professors
- Academic Program Review
- Additional Resources
- Administrative Searches
- Articulation Agreements
- Catalogs and Handbooks
- Collective Bargaining Agreement 13-16
- College, Department & Program Documents
- Forms and Templates
- Middle States Reports
- Past Provosts
- Promotion and Tenure Electronic Dossiers
- Delaware Will Shine
- Unit Policies
- Performance Appraisals