Information Security is Everyone's Responsibility
June 16, 2014
The digital age constantly presents new challenges, and with those new challenges come new opportunities for UD to prove itself as a leader.
Today marks the launch of Secure UD, a new information security awareness initiative designed to safeguard our information resources. We've accomplished much. Now it's time to protect what we've accomplished.
UD's data is a vital, valuable asset, and we must take special care to protect it from the growing number of cyber threats. All faculty and staff members share the responsibility for keeping such data secure. Secure UD training will equip you with the knowledge to fulfill that duty.
Because you have access to University information systems and resources, you will receive a Secure UD training account email this week from Security Administrator (email@example.com) with login information.
Staff members should discuss with their supervisors the idea of completing Secure UD training as a goal for performance appraisals.
For more information, read the UDaily article or visit the Secure UD training website.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strongly encourage you to participate in the Secure UD training program so you'll be better armed to protect yourself at UD-and at home.
You are a target. Information security is everyone's responsibility.
- Who We Are
- Associate Provost and Chief of Staff
- Deputy Provost for Academic Affairs
- Vice Provost for Diversity
- Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs
- Vice Provost for Graduate and Professional Education
- Deputy Provost for Research and Scholarship
- Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Vice President for Student Life
- Communications Director
- What We Do
- Named Professors
- Academic Program Review
- Additional Resources
- Administrative Searches
- Articulation Agreements
- Catalogs and Handbooks
- Collective Bargaining Agreement 13-16
- College, Department & Program Documents
- Forms and Templates
- Middle States Reports
- Past Provosts
- Promotion and Tenure Electronic Dossiers
- Delaware Will Shine
- Unit Policies
- Performance Appraisals